Home » » Pay or Play

Pay or Play










(click the image to make it largerer so you can see it betterer.)

Bizarro is brought to you today by Make Music Not War.

Here is another odd topic, one which just crawled out of my head and onto my drawing board and refused to leave so I shipped it off for publication. Sometimes that's the only way to rid myself of these things.

A man is held up on the street, but has no money. The mugger then marches him into a music shop, steals a violin, marches him home, watches over him as he learns to play, then years later makes him perform on the street until someone tosses some money at him and – voila – the mugger gets what he wants.

Good old American ingenuity.

I'm off to D.C. this weekend to perform some comedy at a couple of charity holiday parties. I hope it is fun and not tragic and hideous, forever etching itself in my mind as that weekend I should have stayed home.

I hope, too, that you enjoy your weekend, whatever you have planned.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger