Home » » Blue Santa

Blue Santa












Bizarro is brought to you today by
The Magic of Christmas.

Bummer of all bummers, my Internet is out again. It's a constant problem in our building and Time Warner won't be out to fix it until next Wednesday. Uggh. I'm posting this from my laptop and a weak, stolen signal from a neighbor. It makes it slower and more difficult, so there may not be as many posts in the coming days. And please, don't even think about emailing me.

Here is a little Xmas cartoon for the season. Being a department store Santa has got to be tough. I don't think I'd be very good at it and I know I wouldn't like it. I'm not the sort of person who is good with the public in this kind of situation. I've never worked retail, but I'm guessing I'd last a couple of hours at the most before punching someone and getting fired. Good thing I can draw funny.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger