Home » » Baby Head Syndrome

Baby Head Syndrome

Bizarro is brought to you today by Big Babies.

I like putting baby heads on adults. I did it in a cartoon a few years ago (which if I had any kind of modern filing system I'd be able to find and link to now) about a woman who had asked her plastic surgeon to make her look as young as possible. I like both of those cartoons.

But as funny as I think it is in cartoon form, what if that were an actual syndrome that people could have? Their bodies would grow normally but their heads would remain like an infant's. No matter how cute that baby head was, it would not be funny. Just creepy.

Or maybe our instinctive attraction to babies would pull us toward them and the large body attached would simultaneously push us away. Freaky.

If this syndrome does exist and I'm not aware of it, my apologies to anyone reading this who may have or know someone who has a baby head.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger