Home » » Fire in the Hole

Fire in the Hole

Bizarro is brought to you today by Heartburn.

Here's a cartoon that's kind of lame, really. I guess I thought the drawing was fun because the idea is a little trite. It happens. One of my regular readers emailed me and said he particularly loved this one, though, so I'm guessing it appealed to others, too.

Our Internet is still out so we're looking forward to tomorrow and the rare honor of hosting a Time Warner Cable repair technician in our home. He or she is due between 10am and 2pm, so we're cleaning all day today (and probably tonight) and the caterer is scheduled to show up at 9 in the morning to get things set up. We're so excited!
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger