Home » » Gargrantuan Glutes

Gargrantuan Glutes

Bizarro is brought to you today by Fashion Concerns.

I have to admit that this is one of my favorite cartoons in a while. The sheer ridiculousness of it still tickles me after all these weeks. (I write/draw cartoons about 6 weeks before they are published.)

Women have long been worried about the size of their butts and since that is where many women gain the most weight, it makes sense. When I was a teen and young adult (sounds like a church pamphlet) women regularly worried about their butts being too big. But around the turn of the century, along comes this fashion craze for big butts, with the likes of Kim Kardashian and J-Lo, and all of a sudden an ample amount of junk in the trunk is desirable.

Everyone has their own wiring and mine does not happen to include a circuit for attraction to ample booties, but I can't help but wonder if this latest rambunctious rump craze is truly new or if lots of men have always been attracted to large buttocks but have stayed in the closet about it. (Black guys have always been open about it, but the stereotype was that white men preferred smaller cabooses.) Clearly, I just don't have enough honest discussions with my guy friends about what turns them on.

Just as in yesterday's blog, again I say, "Hmmm".
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger