Home » , » Invisible Poop

Invisible Poop

Today's Bizarro is brought to you by A Better Magician Cartoon.

This cartoon raised some eyebrows and caused a few readers to tap on their keyboards and ask me what it meant. The deal is that the guy forgot to do the rabbit-out-of-the-hat trick, so the rabbit is still there and bunny droppings are falling out, leaving a trail behind.

This is one of those gags that seemed a lot funnier in my head than it did when I tried to draw it. The problem is that the magician has to be in the background to show the trail, which makes the droppings tiny dots. The ones falling past his cape are more-or-less unnoticeable as a result, especially in the newspapers that print my cartoon about the size of a business card. I thought I did a decent job illustrating it, given the limitations, but the questions from readers tell me otherwise.

You can't win them all, tomorrow is another day.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger