Igloo Skyscrapers

Bizarro is brought to you today by Frosty's Santa Killing Spree.

I drew this cartoon because I liked the visual. As well as I can remember, I've never seen a congested, high-rise igloo city before and i was intrigued with the idea of creating one.

Some jokes lie entirely within the caption and so the drawing doesn't really matter. In fact, most cartoons these days are like that, which is why cartoonists with extremely limited drawing skills can still be successful. Since I can draw, however, my mind naturally thinks in visual terms and I often come up with jokes wherein the drawing is essential. Though I find ego to be unattractive, I have to admit that I get a secret glee from creating a cartoon that lesser-skilled draftsmen would not be able to tackle. Don't tell anyone.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger