Home » , » The Old Sandy Swimsuit Gag

The Old Sandy Swimsuit Gag

Bizarro is brought to you today by Tough Guys on Tables.

Most of my cartoons just come out of some random knothole in my mind, but this is one of those rare ones that is drawn from my own life. My brother, Gavin, and I used to pull this gag on tourists all the time on the beaches near our childhood home in Burkina Faso.

It was enough of a challenge to build a sand-art replica of the sleeping sunbather without awakening him or her, but real skill was required in getting their bathing suit off and covering them in sand. We developed a technique similar to the way Indiana Jones replaced the jewel with the sack of sand all in one move. It worked for us a good 80% of the time.

I haven't tried this gag in years. I'm probably no longer fast enough to assure my escape should the victim awaken at an inopportune time, but I encourage those of you with a good set of wheels and a mischievous streak to give it a go.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger