Home » » Bulging Artists

Bulging Artists

Bizarro is brought to you today by Creepy Grandpas.

Roger Clemens and his drug problem were back in the news this week so I thought I'd post my cartoon from this time last year. Yes, that's supposed to be me on the left and yes, I actually do have one impossibly huge and over-developed hand and no, it isn't from too many years as a single guy. (That tends to develop the wrist and elbow muscles.)

In spite of what this cartoon implies, performance-enhancing drugs are not illegal for cartoonists so I can admit without fear of prosecution that I've taken plenty: Ibuprofen, yerba mate, coffee, single-malt scotch, fine tequila, cigars, anti-depressants, and high-cocoa-content chocolate.

Speaking of performance, I just noticed that I neglected to draw the backs or legs for the chairs the characters would be sitting on. That means they're just squatting at the table, pretending they have chairs. That kind of muscle control would not be possible without performance-enhancing drugs, even for a drawing.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger