Home » » Learning is Pun

Learning is Pun

Today's Bizarro is brought to you by Cheap Thrills for Kids Under 12.

I'm on my way home to Brooklyn in a few hours. Had a great time in NoCal, thanks for inviting me.




Saw the new multi-bazillion-dollar science museum in Golden Gate Park yesterday. In the humble, uneducated opinion of CHNW and I, the architecture of the museum is very cool, the content is pretty dull.

They have an indoor rainforest, but it isn't as good as one I saw in Dallas built 8 or 10 years ago. They have an aquarium that's pretty nice, but I've seen many better ones. I missed the planetarium, so I can't comment. The roof is a cool idea with grass and plants all over it, but that is more about architecture than science. That's about it. Unless you're an architecture buff, it isn't worth the $25 admission fee. San Francisco's Exploratorium is better, in my opinion.

More about the book events I did while here later. Hope you like today's corny pun cartoon. Can't wait to be home.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger