Home » » Khan Job

Khan Job











(I would not mind at all if you clicked these images to view them larger. In fact, I would prefer it.)
Bizarro is brought to you today by the Christmas Tornado.

Here's a kookey little play on words about the Great Wall of China. If they have a great wall, why not a great chair, rug and lamp? Get it?!

A reader (and writer) wrote to me last week and asked me why they were flinging a plate of spaghetti at the wall. I thought it was obvious, but in case there are others out there wondering, it's because I figure what better way to attack one's furnishings than by spilling spaghetti and red wine on them?

The title panel, or "header panel," as it is called in the cartoon industry, was an old one that I reworked to look Genghis Khany.

Here is the original header panel. Can you spot the differences?
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger