Home » , » Bush Commemorative Stamp

Bush Commemorative Stamp

Here's a sketch I did of a Bush commemorative postage stamp. The face isn't all that great, but it's a quick sketch proposed to a magazine. If they bought it (which they didn't), I'd have redrawn it. I know it looks more-or-less finished, but that's because I drew it on my computer, tracing over a photo of shrub and various images of old stamps.

There are commercials on TV now for an Obama commemorative plate and mug. It comes with a certificate of authenticity. They don't tell you what makes that plate and mug with a picture of Obama printed on it more "authentic" than some other plate and mug with a picture of Obama printed on it.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger