Home » » Dancing Mr. Goober

Dancing Mr. Goober










Bizarro is brought to you today by Rock n Roll Icons.

Last week I mentioned that someone wrote to me and said he didn't understand a cartoon of mine and didn't know how I ever got syndicated. This was the gag in question.

I admit that this cartoon is surreal, but that is the intention. You see a street musician setting up with a boombox and a guitar case and you expect him to play guitar. He opens the case and a guitar-shaped man climbs out and starts dancing to the boombox. If I saw this on the streets where I live, I'd laugh.

Come to think of it, this probably is happening in New York City somewhere. There isn't much that's not.

Until tomorrow...a clown you do not know is a disguised stranger.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger