Home » » CONTEST #2 WINNER!!!!

CONTEST #2 WINNER!!!!

WINNER, BY UNANIMOUS DECISION...
















Once again, the contest only took minutes to find a winner. The first poster came in at 12:03, but only listed 10 differences. I made a CAPITALIZED point of saying there were 11 differences this week. Sorry, illibius. (I think I got the spelling wrong on that)

The second poster came in at 12:04 and had 11 items, but one of the changes was missing, filled in by one he seems to have made up: different color door trim. Sorry, Brad, but I'm not sure what you meant by that.

Third poster at 12:04 had only ten. Sorry Vance. Same with fourth poster, Jordan R., who remembered the 11th item necessary, but didn't post it until 12:24. Bummer.

The winner was the fifth person to post, coming in at 12:05, a person by the name of Jeff.

Here is his list, all eleven, all correct:
Richard Simmons, Elf on the hood, She has a beard, Phone number change, "Accidendt"spelled without an "I", upsidedown bird looking the other way, "K2" reversed order, she is now wearing a shoe, Car door has a button lock by the window, hand is bigger, monster on the window.

Thanks a bajillion for playing our game, I hope that everyone had fun and there were minimal casualties. Look for another contest next Wednesday, unless I don't announce it.

Jeff, contact me through the blog comments and let me know how to get hold of you. I won't publish your contact info.

Until tomorrow – it is the water part of the waterfall that makes it so noisy...
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger