Home » » No Place Like Homb

No Place Like Homb











(Click the image for BIGGER fun)

Today's Bizarro is brought to you by Places Without Internet.

I'm back at headquarters and will be blogging daily again, after being away for the past week. The shows in Californy went well, I'll post some pics in a few days when I find my camera and the cord for downloading. Right now, everything I brought with me is in a scattered pile strewn about my studio.

I heard from a few people along the way that in my absence my blog readers had run amok in the comments section, like school kids with a timid substitute. I haven't had time to read them all yet, but I've seen what you apes are capable of. If I discover anything out of line, your parents will be notified. And by "parents," I mean Homeland Security so you have nothing to fear other than being color coded.

I'm also way behind on my email and can never hope to catch up completely. There are still emails from June that I have not answered yet. If you wrote to me and I didn't answer, please don't take it personally. I try to get to them all but just get overwhelmed with work, life, and a rare talent for disorganization. One day – perhaps tomorrow, perhaps in 2023 – you will get an email from me that will begin, "Sorry for the delayed response..."

I missed posting a lot of cartoons last week (I was staying with friends who had no Internet and my schedule was too hectic to get to a cafe each day) so I'll post two-a-day to catch up a bit.

Somebody wrote to me when this cartoon ran to say he didn't understand the joke. He was probably looking too hard, but it's just a simple take-off on the cartoon cliche of a guy in a bar with some clever remark about what to say if his wife calls. In this one, he takes a more surreal tack and wonders if the phone itself is his wife.

I think it's funny, a couple of blog readers will express in the comments section that they do not. Such is life in the blogodome.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger