Home » , » Cartoons Not By Me

Cartoons Not By Me

A good friend of mine does an amazingly fun blog that I think you'll enjoy. Go here and then come back. Don't be away too long, I'll worry.

He also does a syndicated strip called, "Fusco Brothers," and has been a New Yorker cartoonist since he returned from battle in WWI. Leave a comment and tell him I sent you so he'll be beholden to me.



Another colleague named Dan (no relation) has some good cartoons, too. He isn't wealthy enough for his own web site, but here are a few. If you like them, write to him at cartoonist89@hotmail.com and he'll send you more maybe. I can't vouch for the other 88 cartoonists at hotmail.
(Click this image for the biggerness you desire.)


Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger