Home » , , » Triangle Living

Triangle Living


I've got another public appearance coming up soon that I'd like to tell you about. I'll be speaking on Friday night, October 3 at a thing called the International Compassionate Living Festival in Raleigh/Durham.

My talk will last an hour or so and will be a combo of my usual comedy shows and a multi-media presentation about my views on animal issues. I'll be showing cartoons I've done on the subject as well as a lot of the usual nonsense that I include in my regular comedy set.

There will be lots of other speakers throughout the weekend worth listening to, too, so check it out.

And, as a special bonus, if you mention that you heard about it on this blog, I'll let you buy me a drink in the hotel bar. Oh, the stories you'll tell.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger