Home » , » Super Candy Heat

Super Candy Heat

Bizarro is brought to you today by Heroes of My Youth.

I'm hoping to publish a book of my super hero cartoons in the next year so this topic has been on my mind. I like this gag a lot; parodies of blues songs are always fun.

The Sunday cartoon posted below is about another favorite subject of mine: pinatas. (I wish I knew where the squiggly thing is on my keyboard so I could write this correctly.) I love dogs, but dogs full of candy might be even better. The stuff that comes out of real dogs is pretty much the opposite of candy.










(click the images to make them big-like)

Since I've been posting old cartoons from my archival dungeon, here is one that isn't that old but I love the gag and it seems refreshing during a heatwave. Hope you enjoy it and for all you meth-heads out there who are losing your teeth, try switching to hot chocolate.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger