Prison

Bizarro is brought to you today by Large Modern Window Company

Who doesn't enjoy a nice cut of meat? Well, I don't since I became vegan eight years ago, but it's still fun to make jokes about the names of the various corpse chunks. I figured film buffs and people in "the industry" might enjoy this cartoon the most.

Our dusty archive comic for today is from 11 days before the turn of the century. A couple of people mentioned that they liked my older, more surreal comics, so I intentionally found bit of surrealism for today's post. Now that I've released these desperate criminals, don't worry about running into them on the street. They're only about an inch and a half tall; just give them a good stomp and toss them into a recycling bin.

If you haven't yet read my previous post about the dandy goings-on at Woodstock Sanctuary, please do. It's dandy.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger