Home » , » Sevenly Puns

Sevenly Puns












(You can make this cartoon big and pretty by clicking on the second violinist's hair bun.)

Bizarro is brought to you today by Puns.

I'm off to Woodstock in a few minutes for our June Jamboree, so I don't have much time. Here is the seventh of my Sunday Punnies series. If you want to see your pun in the paper, send it to me via email (see Bizarro.com for addy) or leave it in the comments section of one of my blog posts. It must be original – I don't want to do puns that have been floating around the Internet or whatever, you dig? And you must be willing to donate it free of charge, no strings attached.

Gotta hit the highway, kids. Be groovy.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger