Home » , , » Happy Cows

Happy Cows





Bizarro is brought to you today by
Where Babies Come From.

Just got back to town last night after four days away. If you're keeping a log of my whereabouts, I was in Los Angeles on Thursday night doing some "comedy" (quotation marks are indicative of the subjective nature of the comedy I did) at the premiere of Skin Trade, a movie about where the cute little fur collars, cuffs, jackets and hats everyone is wearing come from. If you're willing to wear fur, you should be willing to watch this film. That's all I'm going to say about it.

Friday I flew home, loaded up the BMW and drove up to Woodstock Sanctuary for our annual June Jamboree. The weather sucked for June – chilly and drizzly – but the event was a success nonetheless. Yay.

Here's two cartoons, to catch up from my lack of posts over the last few days. I hope they give you a chuckle.

And here is a strange video taken at Woodstock over the weekend. We had no idea this would happen and have never seen the steer acting this way before. Normally, they are very sedentary. You can count on one hand the number of times they take more than two steps at a time in a given month. I guess they just like Three Dog Night.

Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger