Wolfy

Bizarro is brought to you by Love Not War.

I don't know much about X-Men, I confess I've not read the comics nor seen the movies. Yet, the imagery on TV is such that I wrote a couple of X-Men jokes lately. This one, and a Sunday cartoon that will run in papers on Father's Day, June 21, then will be discussed on this blog the following Sunday.

Oddly enough, the cartoon that runs on Father's Day is about men estranged from their families. I didn't plan it that way, I just drew the comic, then looked at my calender to see what date it should run. The next Sunday on the schedule was Father's Day. Whoops.

Regarding nail salons, I'm puzzled as to why women spend so much time and money on elaborate nails. Who really notices them besides other women who are interested in nails? Not judging, just wondering. Some of the ladies around my neighborhood have nails so long and elaborately decorated that they seem more appropriate for a Bond villain than a neighborhood mom.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger