Home » » Silence Guaranteed

Silence Guaranteed

Bizarro is brought to you today by Family Holiday Memories.

This cartoon is from a friend and colleague, Wayno, from Pittsburgh. He recently gave me a few of his best gags in return for my silence regarding a certain office party I happened to photograph last Xmas. I love this cartoon for two reasons; it is funny and I don't trust clowns. (Or anyone else who disguises their identity and approaches children whom they do not know.)

If you want to hang out with Wayno in a virtual way, visit him here. I think you'll find he is friendly and fresh smelling. On that site there is also a picture of him wearing a hat and smoking a cigar. How do you dislike a guy like that?
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger