Home » » Inebriated Ovum

Inebriated Ovum










(It's funner to lookit this pitcher bigger, so click it now.)

Bizarro is brought to you today by the All Knowing Head.

There was a raging conflagration over this cartoon regarding the secret symbol count. By "raging conflagration," I mean that two people emailed me. One said that my count was incorrect, the other said it isn't fair to have more than one of any given symbol in a cartoon. Okay, it was not a conflagration, but it was a flicker.

This one's symbol search is a little challenging, so I've posted the answers to it here. Don't get mad at me if you think it isn't fair. It's my cartoon, I make the rules. If I want to put a tiny microdot in the background and call it a wombat in a Joan Rivers mask I can, and there's not a damn thing you or congress or Eddie Murphy can do about it!!

Note to self: adjust medication.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger