Home » » Sphinx Sphincters

Sphinx Sphincters

Today's Bizarro was made possible by the Feline Proctological Association.

People often ask me how I come up with cartoon ideas. My routine response is that the vast majority of my ideas occur to me while watching one of my cats clean herself.

This idea, however, did not result from that activity. Instead, it came to me when I read an email from my teenage colleague, Victor, in which he attached a cartoon idea of his about the original sphinx prototype being in an embarrassing position. I liked the idea, added my inimitable professional touches (i.e.; redrew it haphazardly in my style and added some lame dialogue) and signed my name. If you know Victor, don't tell him. He's just a kid, so how much can happen, but still.

When Victor and I work together, I often feel like a crime fighter with a young sidekick, though I hope we would look better in our tights than they did in that last link. I don't know who our nemesis would be, maybe Jim Davis and Garfield? In my world, he's much scarier than The Penguin. Except in this case.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger