Home » » Stuffed and Stuff

Stuffed and Stuff











(For making the picture so much bigger, click it now)

Today's Bizarro is brought to you by Natural Selection. "Hey, wimp – come here!"

My favorite thing about drawing this cartoon was deciding what stuffed animals would be sacrificed. Hello Kitty was a must, of course, because that hydrocephalic (as one of this blog's commentators called her) feline has always given me the willies. I have nothing against muppets, however, Kermit and Elmo were chosen entirely because of their celebrity. In fact, Elmo was suggested by my intern, Greg, as I recall. I also threw in the Bizarro Bunny, because it's my cartoon and I can do what I want, dammit.

In Britain, this comic would have an entirely different connotation. "Stuffed" in the land of bangers and mash means what "f#cked" does to those of us in the land of burgers and fries. An angry driver in London might yell, "Get stuffed!" or "Go stuff yourself!"

Remember that next time you're visiting relatives for Thanksgiving. It makes the after dinner conversation with Aunt Ruby so much more amusing.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger