Home » » Cleaning Fanatic

Cleaning Fanatic







Today's Bizarro cartoon is brought to you by Nature's Cleaning Tools.

When I drew this cartoon, I thought "mopologist" was just one of those funny, overly-professional-sounding words for a minimum -wage labor position. The idea of a janitor getting all Mission Impossible with his job seemed amusing, so I drew it up. When it published last week, I got an email from a reader who informed me that the word is real, although it means "an apologist for the Mormon Church." WTF?

Which begs the question, when is one of them going to apologize to me? And what would they apologize for?

In light of the actual meaning of the word, this cartoon takes on a surreal tone.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger