Home » » PUZZLER ANSWERS!

PUZZLER ANSWERS!











(To view this comic larger, click on it!)

Bizarro is brought to you today by Puzzling Things.

For those of you who did not arrive here because of the URL in today's Sunday Bizarro, the image above is what appeared in papers worldwide today. As you can see from the extremely neat, vertical graffiti on the wall to the mouse's right, the "answers" to the puzzle are to be posted on this blog. Take this opportunity to solve it yourself if you are exceedingly clever, or, click this link for the answers!

These puzzles were a collaboration between myself and my good friend, Cliff. He has an upcoming book for kids of a certain age (I can't remember the age) that is a novel which incorporates these kinds of puzzles. He's a puzzling fellow. I'll let you know when it is in stores so you can buy many many copies and Cliff can quit his job as a salesmen of undergarments for pets.

If you're new to this blog, stop by every day and click the "like" button at the bottom. It makes me feel liked. And when I feel liked, my cartoons are funnier. It's a win/win.

For an adult thrill, click the next link to see the caption I wanted to add to this cartoon but did not because it would have caused too many brain aneurysms across America. Adult Caption!!

Yes, I know that wasn't that big of a deal, but lots of people go nuts over that sort of thing for fear they may have to explain to their kids what a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is and then they might become one.

Onward and upward, thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger