Home » , » Public Nudity for the Greater Good

Public Nudity for the Greater Good

Bizarro is brought to you today by Beverage Biology.

I do a lot of cartoons about people sitting in bars, as do many cartoonists, but I don't actually spend any time in bars. But as much as I dislike smalltalk with strangers, noise, uncomfortable seating and overpriced drinks, a bar is still a terrific setting for two people who don't know each other to exchange punch lines. So here we are.

I can imagine a further scene in this cartoon. The bartender says to the guy, "Sir, you're not wearing any clothing," to which he replies with cliche authoritative smugness, "It's all right, I'm a doctor."

Hope you enjoyed this rectangular attempt at humor. Please don't miss the dandy reflections in the countertop. I worked hard on those.

THIS JUST IN: THERE WILL BE A CONTEST LATER TODAY! FIRST ONE IN SEVERAL WEEKS!! SPREAD THE WORD!!! CONTEST WILL BE POSTED AT 7PM NYC TIME!!!!
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger