Home » » Family Ties

Family Ties

Today's cartoon is made possible by Teenage Hormones.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know Jack Crap about the Jonas Brothers. I assume they are musicians because they are holding guitars in the pictures I've seen, but I've never heard a single song. I don't know if their specialty is gangsta rap or Latvian folk dirges. But I do have three brothers-in-law, so this pun appealed to me.

For the record, none of the characters in this drawing resemble any of my real life brothers-in-law. All three are all forthright citizens with nothing but the world's best interests at heart and do not fit this narrow-minded stereotype in any way. The majority of them do not have criminal records of any sort and one of them even holds the honorable distinction of having eradicated all nude pictures of himself from the Internet.

Contrary to my own strong suspicions about my sisters' taste in men, all three of them actually did pretty well, to which the virtual non-existence of restraining orders among them is a public testament.

I'm hoping they forget all about this cartoon before our family reunion in Oklahoma this summer.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger