Home » » Weather Whiplash

Weather Whiplash

Bizarro is brought to you today by Nature's Cruelty.

As I said in my previous couple of posts, I've been in Hawaii for a couple of weeks. It's real dandy there. They have weather that you hardly even feel when you walk outside and things you can eat just grow on trees. There is also a great deal of water, which is cold this time of year but you can get used to it. I saw some fish in it.

In the very near future, I'll post a bunch of pictures from our trip and attempt to amuse you with my comments. If you've never seen a professional cartoonist in swim trunks, you'll not want to miss it.

Meanwhile, I missed posting a lot of cartoons while I was gone, so here are a couple of random ones from the pile.

I particularly like the first one here. If you have ever known a person who has squeezed out a kid or even bought one from an agency, this cartoon should ring true. Something about having a mini-me around the house saps your brain's ability to think or speak of anything else. I did it myself back when my kids were small, try as I did to avoid it. When you've got a little bundle from heaven around the house, somehow their every bowel movement is more fascinating than the second coming of Christ or anything else.

This second cartoon was a random thought about tattoos. I was wondering if anyone had ever had hair tattooed on their head and the bowling ball idea sprang from there. Tattooed hair would be an interesting look, but I know from experience that large expanses of solid color are particularly painful, especially black, which has to be gone over several times to insure a smooth field. I've heard head tattoos are more painful than other parts of the body, too, but I have no intention of finding that out for myself. Although a realistic face on the back of your head would be a pretty great tattoo. I did a cartoon about that years ago, but can't find it right now. Sorry, I'm still bleary from climate shock.

Just so you won't hate me for having a tan in January, I'm scheduled to spend next week in Indianapolis. Yin and yang.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger