Home » » Break-Neck Speed

Break-Neck Speed











(Click on this image for a larger, funnier view)

Today's Bizarro is brought to you by Buses That Are Bad For Business.

I have a couple friends who are chiropractors, but I have to admit I don't believe in it. It scares the crap out of me. I've visited a chiropractor three times in my life, each time I spent the next 3-to-6 months with a very sore neck that seemed it would never go away.

I have a few friends that are in the mob, but I have to admit I don't believe in them. They scare the crap out of me. I've been visited by the mob three times in my life, each time I spent the next 3-to-6 months trying to get out of the locked trunk of a car.

And this is a perfect example of how a cartoonist gets ideas. I took these two real-life experiences, combined them, and voila! I created a cartoon that is at once obtuse and mysterious.



This next image is the title panel that appeared with it in some markets. I include it here today because I just happen to really like this image. The colors, the odd drawing, the lack of frelschbargen. What's not to like?
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger