Home » » Cat Butts

Cat Butts

Today's Bizarro is brought to you by Zen Industries.

This is an old cartoon from '04, and one of my favorites of the past few years. I like cats, but find their personal habits disgusting. True, even after years of yoga, I can't lick my own butt so I guess I shouldn't criticize. But I feel fairly confident that even if I could, I would refrain.

And the fact that they swallow so much hair that they barf is beyond belief. I get one piece of hair in my mouth and my head turns inside out.

Cats clearly hate to be wet, but they'll slather themselves with saliva if you drip a couple of drops of water on them. Is saliva not wet to them? Is there a difference between the sort of wet that water and saliva possess, that we humans cannot perceive?

One of my cats often slinks along the back of the sofa when I'm watching TV and licks the top of my head for several minutes. Even though it's pretty disgusting that my head is covered in cat saliva and she's using the same tongue she was just licking her butt with, I let her do it because it feels good.

Maybe that answers why they lick their butts.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger