Home » » Nekked Folks Like You

Nekked Folks Like You





Today's Bizarro cartoon is brought to you by the thousand-or-more species of cacti.
"Cacti – Look, but don't touch!"


As announced yesterday, I'll now be posting my daily cartoons daily. However, for complicated business reasons that only a veteran member of the cartoon industry could understand, I have to post them a week late. Like the war in Iraq, don't try to comprehend it, just trust the experts.

Here now, is last Sunday's cartoon and its header panel. (Click on the cartoon for a larger view) In your local paper, the header panel might appear just to the left of the cartoon, but I've separated them for ease of viewing. The header panel is different each week, this one is made from a weekday Bizarro from the late 1900s entitled, "Self Portrait". I've always loved it. Someone wrote to me once referencing it as "that cartoon of God creating man." Huh?




My favorite part of this Sunday panel is the art on the walls. I enjoy spoofing classical art, and deciding how to dress these characters caused me to experience flutters of joy.

Since I can't figure out how to get a clearer image on the full image, here are some close ups with which to test your art history knowledge.









Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Celebritys Strip - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger